Fundamentals of the Tactical Assault
- Fast and Fluid Movement: Stay low and keep moving, fluid team movement comes from training, training and training!
- Maximum Use of Cover: Always use cover, always look up, always cover your rear, never stand in open ground and never stay in open ground… Get to cover!
- Accuracy of Fire: Fire accurate and controlled shots, don’t waste ammo, don’t spray and pray, every shot has a meaning and target!
- Flexibility in Arcs of Fire: You will sweep your people, trigger control is gun safety… Always be prepared for 360 degree contacts and defense! Sorry, but the bad guys don’t read the conventional warfare rule books!
- Accurate and Sustained Suppressing Fire: Don’t waste ammo, suppress the targets with accurate and controlled fire. Get comfortable working and moving with close fire support, closer the fucking better!!
- Maximum Aggression on Target: If it’s a threat or potential threat kill it… If you need to capture a target have the necessary non-lethal weapons deployed and backed up with lethal weapons!
- Rehearse, Rehearse, Rehearse……
We run a full range of unarmed / armed self-defense classes, sniper, SWAT and tactical training courses, click here for info. For more information on my personal security and tactical training books, click here!
Stay safe and any questions then let me know,
Orlando Wilson – Risks Incorporated – www.risks-incorporated.com
“Stay low and keep moving”